China wholesaler wpc joists Y4030S of wood polymer composite material
wpc joists is of Wood plastic composite materials(WPC products), with its excellent water resistance, especially suitable for use in a water environment, mainly used for indoor toilet, bathroom, kitchen, outdoor, such as parks, the beach along the cliff, residential, gardens, ecological wood can also be used such as sauna, swimming pool.
Woodedtech® WPC materials (wood plastic composite material) is made of: 30%HDPE+60%Wood Fibers+10% Additives
Surface: Smooth , Brushing , Sanding , Embossing and ect
Application: Construction materials , Outdoor facilities , Transportation facilities , Furnitures,etc.
About Woodedtech wpc joists
Woodedtech wpc joists is usually made up a mixture of wood polymer composite material. WPC material is often marketed today as an ‘maintenance-free’ kind of material against wood in general, with no signs of defects such as splitting, cracking, color fading or rotting.
Woodedtech wpc joists have same performance as the wpc flooring,can stay long time outside working well.It is a perfect joist for your WPC deckings.
Woodedtech wpc joists need to be installed on the ground which is solid and supporting well,such as concrete.
wpc joists , a mixture of quality wood and a completely safe HDPE polymer. A new type of environmentally friendly and “maintenance free” materials ,Compared to wood， WPC materials brings many advantages. You’re done so you can spend more time enjoying your outdoor living space, rather than working on it.
wood polymer composite is also often classified as an environmentally friendly material by emphasizing too much on its components of recycled materials. wpc wood plastic composite is as a result of that chemical modification of wood more resistant to the action of water, UV radiation, and some biological, chemical and mechanical aspects of the environment, which gives their widespread utilization preference compared with tropical timber.
wpc joists , Find Complete quotation about WPC products such as wood plastic composite Co-extrusion Decking,Wpc outdoor Decking,Wpc Hollow Decking,Co-extrusion from China decking Supplier Woodedtech Co.,Ltd
Woodedtech is focus on the wood polymer composite material such as the co extrusion decking. The unique composition of the outer layer provides better control over pigmentation, resulting in a denser, richer color, more variation and a more realistic look.Made from 100% recycled material. the best co-extrution decking and outdoor WPC products suppilers in China. You can buy the best wood plastic composite products from us.
|China wholesaler wpc joists Y4030S of wood polymer composite material
|300meter per profile & color
|Width: 40mm; Thickness: 30mm;
|Hot sale molds:
|40*30mm is the most hot sale wpc wood plastic composite joists profile
|wpc joists Mostly length is 2.2/3.0 (recommended) or Customized
|This wpc joists is solid
|Normally No color customization available
|Single package or pallet
|20 years, Dimensional Stability
|Requires no painting, no glue, low maintenance
|Landscape works: outdoor decking,such as parks, the beach along the cliff, residential, gardens, ecological wood can also be used such as sauna, swimming pool.
Colors and patterns
1,Light and photo position will show colors differ.
2,Normally products between two lots will get some differ.
3,Product will be slight fading due to natural aging and it is a commom situation
WPC Decking installation guide
Click the Below PDF
1. Considering the heat and water absorption ,WPC products will be slightly inflation,so the joist when placed should be reserved 3-5 mm from the building.
2. Considering the hard brittle of WPC materials,the joist need to pre-drilling before fix the expansion screw.
3. The spacing between joists should be 25-30cm.
4. The spacing between expansion screws should be 400mm to 500mm.
5. After the joist is fixed, drainage should be done to avoid factors that damage the decking, such as water swelling.
6. Fix the starter clips on one side of the joist.
7. Insert the decking into the starter clips, and install the first decking board.
8. Insert the clips in board and screw into joist (do not tighten).
9. Insert the second board into previous clips.
10. Insert next row of clips securing board (do not tighten).
11. Fully tighten clips & screws from step 8 and repeat from step 9.
12. Finish the corner edging and complete the decking installation.